Monday, August 25, 2014

John Murphy - Anonymous Rejected Filmscore

Liverpool born John Murphy began scoring movies at the age of 25. You may know his music from movies like 28 Days Later, Sunshine, Miami Vice, Kick-Ass, Snatch or Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

In my opinion he is one of the most talented composer out there. So this new album titled ANONYMOUS REJECTED FILMSCORE is an absolute delight for every fan of his music. 

In his head it became the "lost score", the score without a film. We will probably never know for which movie this score was created, but honestly I don't care, I'm just happy it got out and listening to it I will create my own movie in my mind.

Here is the album trailer - just close your eyes and let your imagination run free!


No comments:

Post a Comment